Please confirm when booking, which camera format you are filming on in advance.
Camera Equipment List:
- Sony: PMW 500, PMW 700, PMW 800, HDCAM, F55.
- Panasonic: HDX900, P2, Varicam.
- Canon C300, Canon 5d mk3 Digital SLR.
- Red, Arri.
- Canon HI DEF Wide-Angle hj11ex2 Zoom Lens
- Canon HI DEF Standard hj22x2 Zoom Lens
- Zoom Contol
- Matte Box & Filters (Promist, Warming, Polarising, ND, Coloured Grads, etc.)
- Panasonic 9" Colour Monitor, Radio Link Monitor
- Ronford F4 Head, Tripods and High Hat
- Sachtler 18P Head, Tripods
- Lighting Trolly: 2x2k, 1x1k, 2x800, 2x650, 2x300, Diva 400, 4x4 Kina Flo, LED Panel Light, Top Light, Lighting Stands, Gels, Cables, Flags, Reectors, Magic Arms, Clamps, Suction Mounts, 2x Pole Cats.
- Jib arm
- Track and flat bed dollie
- Wally dollie
- GoPro mini camera
"His lighting and composition are excellent and, as an operator, he has an uncanny habbit of always finding the right part of the action."
Ian Marsh – Director
"From a dramatic drama set to a simple interview which all require superb lighting and composition, Mike always delivers and goes that bit further which my clients love."
Steve Salem – Director/Executive Producer, Future Films
"Mike's dedicated professionalism to keep going, after several hours of faultless hand-held shooting, is quite remarkable."
Clive Dunn – Director/Producer, BBC TV
“From Hollywood to Hiroshima to err… Handsworth, I’ve worked with Mike on a wide range of programmes and greatly admire his creative talents as well as his sheer hard work.”
David Leighton – Director, BBC
“We have used Mike regularly on all our programmes for a number of years. These include: Top Gear, Country File, Motorsport, Gardener’s World Live, Motorshow. We find Mike reliable, excellent to work with, producing work of the highest quality across a wide spectrum of topics.”
BBC Lifestyle and Features